sustainable communities for Leeds (sc4L) consists of a group of organisations formed specifically to deliver the project. It consists of Scottish Widows investment partnership infastructure funds, Equitix and Engie (New build and Regeneration) who are all working in partnership with Leeds City Council to build new council homes, refurbish existing council properties and regenerate communities in Little London and Beeston Hill and Holbeck.
The Project was divided into different areas of work which will be phased in over the next 3½ years. Works will include the following, For full details of works, visuals, programmes, etc, select the link to your area below.
- Refurbishing over 885 homes
- Constructing 113 new council homes
- Refurbishing over 400 homes
- Constructing 275 new council homes
- For a 20 year duration sc4L are responsible for the repair and maintenance of homes and communal areas within the Project area.