sc4L is committed to providing an excellent service for leaseholders in the Project areas. This includes giving you the opportunity to become involved in decision making and improvements to the services we offer.
We deliver our leaseholder service alongside Leeds City Council. We are each responsible for different aspects of the service.
What service can you expect from sc4L?
• hold regular meetings to keep you informed of works and progress in the area;
• keep you updated on our website;
• consult you before carrying out major works;
• carry out repairs to the same timescale as if you were a council tenant;
• publicise the cleaning schedule for communal areas;
Listed below are examples of works that will be carried out
to low and high rise buildings over the next 3 ½ years in your area:
• re-point chimney stacks;
• roof repairs / re-roofing;
• improved security – new windows and doors;
• loft Insulation;
• new communal entrance doors;
• new boundary fencing and paths;
• external wall insulated render system where applicable.