These events started in August 2013, and continue throughout the project, in line with the phased programme of work.
Details of forthcoming events can be found in our Calendar, please check out the “In Your Community” section for details.
Once your home survey is completed the scope of work in your home will be comfirmed.Then shortly before works are due to start in your area, you will be invited to a Choice Event. It is important when you receive your invitation that you attend the local event where you are able to view and choose from a range of products for your home. These include a selection of tiles, flooring, fires, kitchen units, worktops and external doors. These can all be viewed frrom “Downloads” Choices leaflet at the right of this page.
• display a programme of the works for each scheme
• provide information on any associated environmental works;
• discuss the nature of the work and how it may affect you;
• invite stakeholders and councillors;
• display colour options available and provide forms for you to complete if applicable;
• discuss the new service provision;
• advertise the sc4L direct contact number and details of the out of hours service;
• answer your queries or concerns;
• invite leaseholders to discuss the work;
• discuss any party wall issues that may affect you.
Customer choice options
The range of choice options are available to customers having refurbishment works to their home.
Please view the available choice options by referring to our “Downloads” section on the right hand side of this page.